The scope of Marinatec marine consultancy services includes:
· Consulting on marine casualty and dispute.
· Collision & grounding incidents investigation.
· Salvage & towage consultancy.
· Towage seaworthiness.
· Investigation in cargo & shipping disputes.
· Consulting on issue of pollution.
· Pollution incident investigation.
· Pollution emergency response.
· Consulting on claims of compensation for pollution damage.
· Supervision & consultancy in the construction of sea/river transport such as passenger vessels, oil tankers, cargo vessels, pilot boats, landing crafts, patrol boats, barges, etc.
· Study, planning, design, supervision & inspection of the construction/structure of marine facilities & infrastructure such as jetties, piers, ports, dockyards etc.
· Technical advise on purchase, building, repair, selling or demolishing (scrapping) of the vessels.
· Technical advise for maintenance & upkeep of equipments or machinery.
· Feasibility study for various project in the industry & economic activities.
· Environmental study and other relevant studies of various development project.
· Supervision of development projects particularly pertaining to funds utilization ex Bank and/or financial agencies.
· Consultancy in general or other functional management.